This Blog Has Been Moved !

This Blog Has been moved to http://aleemkhan.wordpress.com

I go thorugh various blogs, but I thought I should atleast have links to all the Bloggers I personally know, from work, university, old friends even college etc, so its easier to get in touch and see whats going on with them.

I keep loosing this one guy Haroon Shafiq, my Senior from University. I found his blog in december last year, but now when I open the link I get some advertisement site.

I tried to find him and found another of his blogs here http://my.opera.com/vodkamilkshake/blog/, does'nt seem to be his active blog, only 2 posts.

BTW one of the post had an ineteresting story.. lol ...

Comments

2 comments have been posted.
Anonymous Anonymous
Posted @ 10:45 PM
Try this site
http://hssaroch.wordpress.com/
 

Posted @ 2:54 AM

شركة مكافحة الحشرات تمتلك تركيبات كيميائية خاصة بها تحقق رش مثالي وناجح للحشرات المتواجدة في فتحات الصرف بالحمامات والمطابخ وكذلك المتواجدة في الأثاث بكافة أشكاله والتي تتخذ من زوايا المنزل ملجأ لها، نحن نوفر لك قتل آمن وإبادة سريعة لتلك الحشرات وإجراءات تمنع امتلاء المكان بالحشرات مرة أخرى، فنحن شركة نجوم الخليج للخدمات المنزلية التي تتألق دومًا في كل ما تقدمه من خدمات للعملاء في شتى الانحاء، خدماتنا في مكافحة الحشرات شاملة القضاء على الحشرات، وتأمين الأماكن من خطر الحشرات والمتابعة المستمرة من أجل عدم إعطاء فرصة ولو ضئيلة للحشرات من أجل الظهور، اتصل خلال أي وقت باليوم.
شركة عزل فوم
شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
شركةعزل فوم بالقصيم
شركة عزل فوم بحائل
شركة عزل فوم بالجبيل
شركة عزل فوم بالاحساء
شركة عزل فوم بالقطيف
شركة عزل فوم بحفر الباطن
شركة عزل اسطح بمكة
شركة عزل فوم بمكة