This Blog Has Been Moved !

This Blog Has been moved to http://aleemkhan.wordpress.com

Today I bought a new System. Pentium-IV 3.0 GHz and 17" LG Flatron Monitor :). Now I have two systems on my desktop. A Linux machine and a Windows machine. I am really anxious for checking out the New Team Foundation Server that I have recently recieved. Microsoft is Sending a Free 4 DVD Pack containing the Visual Studio 2005 Beta, Team Foundation Server and SQL Server 2005 (YUKON) with another DVD with some learning material. You can register too From the MSDN Visual Studio Developer Center.

Just installing a few softwares. I usually have a lot of softwares on board... and I've to transfer 50 GB of data too .... so its gonna take the night today, but tomorrow is a Sunday anyway......

Comments

0 comments have been posted.