This Blog Has Been Moved !

This Blog Has been moved to http://aleemkhan.wordpress.com

Installed Windows Vista Beta 2 on my HP nc6120 Notebook, just having fun with the UI at the moment, have'nt gone down to checking development experience. I was surprised to run it almost without any trouble. I thought driver issues and performance will really give me trouble, but it automaticlly adjusted to the graphics capability of my system and I had to install not a single driver.

The Features which could not be supported by my modest built-in 915 Intel Chip Graphic Card were automatically diabled like the 3D Flip View to toggle windows.

I installed Beta 1before this, but that could run nothing, finally Beta 2 seems to be stable enough to give me a good experience.

Its beta and everyone expects issues, infact i saw a few menus features which were not working but still I should say that substantial work has been done in Vista, atleast from the appearance point of view. A lot of basic tasks are rearranged from the older version of windows.

Have a look at some of the Screen shots.

















Comments

2 comments have been posted.
Anonymous Anonymous
Posted @ 6:12 PM
Screen shots are nice. Vista sounds good. I havent install and run it, but will soon.

Haroon
Blogs: http://haroonsaeed.wordpress.com
 

Anonymous Anonymous
Posted @ 4:26 PM
Looks kool!!! I've final version of vista as its written on the cd cover I bought from a local cd shop but its' still missing lot of features you'r having. :)
Thank god I'm living in a part of world where I can easily get any software which is even not released. Yea! you'r right its Sillicon Valley Hafeez Center.