This Blog Has Been Moved !

This Blog Has been moved to http://aleemkhan.wordpress.com

Today I bought my new HP nc6120 Notebook. It is Centrino 1.73, 512 MB RAM and 60G Hard Disk and Windows XP Professional. Actually, I had an option between the ACER 5202, but most people recommend HP especially for professional use. I think I’ll be able to utilize my time in something better now, the learning was stopped from last once month since I have come to Dubai. Also, I will be able to communicate with the family more frequently now. May Allah let me use this good purposes and for increasing my knowledge.

Ok I’ll let you guys see it J


Comments

2 comments have been posted.
Anonymous Anonymous
Posted @ 1:18 PM
Bohat Bohat Mubarak Ho:)
 

Anonymous Anonymous
Posted @ 4:31 PM
hiee, tanzeel here. Congrats yar.. i thought, it was the picture i took from my mobile when we were together :P remember ?